Reankos Counseling Center ｜ Self-Acceptance -The first step toward change.
1. PhD, Tzu-Chi University
2. MS, National Yang-Ming University
3. MD, Kaohsiung Medical college
1. Assistant Professor
2. SCI papers > 40
3. Chief, depeartment of Psychiatry, Tzu-Chi Medical center
4. Chief, department of Psychiatry, Yuli Veterans Hospital
5. Psychiatrist, department of Psychiatry, General Veterans Hospital, Taipei
1. Intensive and global assessment of mental status
2. Collaberative psychotherapy of consultation, psychology, neuroscience and general medicine
I was born to be a listener, actually, a mind reader. I was amazed by masterpieces in the field of psycology, psychotherapy and brain science in my teenage. After realizing my talent, I went to Kaohsiung Medical College to be a qualified doctor. Then, I went to the Psychiatric department, Taipei Veretans General Hospital, an execellent medical center, for post-graduate medical training, the residency. Therefore, I can access and treat ailments of both body and mind. Years of clinical practice sharpens my sensitiveness to human mind. I can realize someone's situation soon if he/she invits me to do so. I will formulate a map of your mind and point out several ways for escape. Of course, we'll work together to get where you want to, step by step. If you need some medication to give you a hand, don't worry. I provide suggestions of medication and prescriptions for you, too.