Reankos Counseling Center ｜ Self-Acceptance -The first step toward change.
I truly believe that we all have the ability to heal ourselves from within. However, lacking of resources, we could easily be stuck in difficult situations and believe that we have no other choices. Through the practice of mindfulness, I will guide you to see the hidden unconscious messages in your body, mind, and thoughts. In your healing process, you will learn to work with your emotional pain and to release its energy. Eventually, it will help you to rebuilt self-worth and self-trust while healing your unfinished business and unresolved traumas.
When you are able to look directly into your heart with full acceptance and no judgement, the wisdom and answers will emerge from within naturally. Then you will finally realize what you really want, and recreate your life with new actions.
- California Institute of Integral Studies. M.A. in Integral Counseling Psychology.
- Licensed Counseling Psychologist registered in Taiwan, No. 005125
- Comprehensive Training in the Hakomi Method
- Feldenkrais Professional Training Program as a teacher of awareness through movement and functional integration
- Rolfing Institute of Structural Integration as a Rolfer
- Gestalt Therapy: sincerity, freedom of choice, responsibility and searching personal meaning of life.
- Hakomi Method: Based on mindfulness, openness, curiosity and acceptance; learning to understand emotions and to deepen personal growth.
- Trauma and Loss: A methodology based on somatic awareness and Polyvagal Theory to facilitate recovery for domestic violence, sexual assault, divorce, loss of dear ones, and traumatic accidents.
- Childhood attachment injury: The issues of current intimate relationship caused by early childhood traumas.
- Emotional difficulty and stress management: anxiety, panic attacks, depression, anger, sadness, helplessness, hopelessness, low self-esteem, confusion.
- Difficulty of adapting different stages of life: Adolescent, early adulthood, career change, mid-life crisis, empty nest period.
- Minority Issues: LGBTQI, sexual identity, and women self-identity.
- Spiritual exploration and development.
- Multi-cultural issues: immigration and study abroad.
- Professional body-mind dialogue and movement educator.
- Psychotherapist at Reangel Clinics.
- Psychotherapist trainee at Shiuh-Li Foundation.
- MFT trainee at Church Street Integral Counseling Center, San Francisco.